- In August 2006, car manufacturer Fiat advertised the
Punto on European television and used Don't You (Forget About Me) as the background music.
- It turns out someone in Germany also thought it was a good idea to distribute these one-track CD promos of the song.
- The artwork is very basic; the outline drawing of the Punto is featured on one side, whilst an outline of the
band from the rear of the Life In A Day album sleeve graces the other. Which side is
supposed to be the "front" is also a mystery.
- It isn't known how many were pressed, nor who they were distributed to. But they're out there and they're pretty rare.
- Many thanks to Clif for the scan.