- Stars Will Lead The Way, the second single from
Graffiti Soul, was released on 20th July.
- The date was significant as it was the 40th anniversary of the first moon landing.
- The single received early exposure in Germany where it was selected as the first track to promote the album.
- A radio-friendly remix of the song was again prepared by Cenzo Townsend.
- Cenzo's remix was distributed as a one track promo CD.
- Despite rumours live material would bulk up the release, Stars Will Lead The Way was only released as
a one-track download.