- Sweat In Bullet promoted the split of Sons And Fascination and
Sister Feelings Call, the single being comprised of a song from each of the albums.
- The tour had left the UK's shores a month before, allowing several
live tracks from their Hammersmith show (25th September 1981) to be used as B-side material.
- A young engineer called Pete Walsh remixed the title track, giving it more drive and
- As would become a pattern with future releases, Virgin increased the number of formats for the third single
from an album. Joining the now standard 7" and 12" was a 7" double pack, housed in a gatefold sleeve, and featuring an exclusive
live version of Premonition.
- A small number of the double packs included a double sided poster.
- The 7" double pack and 12" featured slightly different live songs. This was often incorrectly documented in early discographies.
- The 7" is the rarest single issued by the band. For some reason, the 7" double pack is far more common, and it was believed for
many years that the 7" did not exist.