- Virgin didn't press up any promotional versions of the album but did produce
something rather special.
- They commissioned Event Merchandising Ltd to produce a jigsaw of the forthcoming album
cover. Part of the company's A Framed Game range, it comprised a 12"x 12" plastic frame in which 225 magnetic
square pieces were set.
- The jigsaw was sent out shrink-wrapped with a Virgin press release included on the back.
- The jigsaw was initially randomly arranged - and the press release challenged anyone to put together the
complete sleeve. This would've been a difficult job before the release of the album.
- Many were sent out as promotional gimics, but some were offered as competition prizes through music
- It isn't known how many were produced. But they've always been fairly rare which suggests a run of 300 or less.