- A limited edition pressing of Graffiti Soul was issued on Record Store Day 2019
to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the album.
- It was also selected for Record Store Day as the version of the album in the recent Rejuvenation 2001-2014 LP Box Set
was only a single. It was felt that the full double album should receive the 180g, coloured vinyl treatment.
- It was pressed on yellow and blue vinyl and limited to 2000 copies. (This made it more plentiful than the original
Graffiti Soul pressing which was limited to 800!)
- The shrink-wrap included an additional orange sticker.
- Exclusively for Record Store Day 2019, Demon Records proudly presents a re-creation of the limited edition
gatefold 2LP set issued in 2009 - the original album, plus a bonus LP of nine cover versions recorded at the same sessions.
Features the band's unique performances of songs by Neil Young, Magazine, Siouxsie & The Banshees, The Stranglers,
The Call, Nick Lowe, Massive Attack, Thin Lizzy and the Beach Boys. Presented as a 2LP Gatefold, with
Yellow and Blue 180g Vinyl.