- The second French promo was issued hard on the heels of the first, and swapped
Promised You A Miracle as the lead track for the ever-popular
Don't You (Forget About Me).
- No custom artwork was prepared and these CDs were simply distributed in slimline jewelcases.
- The titles, information and label copy was in English and the CD was mastered in England. Only the catalogue number
suggests it was destined for the French market.
- It's also assumed to be a promo but there's no promotional wording on the label. It could be a withdrawn single. (Which makes it
very similar to the German CD which also lacks any promo wording.)
- It was the final mysterious word on the Glittering Prize 81/92 campaign in France.