- Still holding the rights to the band's back catalogue, Arista reissued
I Travel to promote Celebration (a compilation of material from their first three albums).
- Rather than pad the single with old reissued material, Arista filled the B-sides with previously unissued live
recordings of the band. Therefore this singles is highly sought after by collectors.
- The source of the live material was never revealed on either the labels or the sleeve. It seems that Arista licensed the
tracks from Virgin's
Hammersmith recordings (25th September 1981) - hence a reason for Arista being coy about their source. Still,
it was good news for collectors.
- After their successful first
live appearances in Australia, a
limited edition version of the single was issued with
Celebrate on the flip side.
- This was the last of the Arista singles as Virgin bought the rights to the back catalogue after the
success of New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84).